It’s starting to look a lot like Christmas….
All Aboard the Amber Express for the best Santa Experience in Ireland. Your children will delight in the festive sights and sounds of Christmas not to mention the aromas of hot chocolate, marshmallows and treats! Once you walk in the door Papa Elf, the head of Santa’s team of Elves will great and meet you before bringing you to the magical dome. You will have such a great time hearing our Christmas story, writing your letter, taking picture and all before departing on the Amber Express Train to Santa’s Village! There you will have a personal meeting with Mrs Claus and see lots of Elf’s working away in their workshops and then the big visit to Santa to get your Santa surprise.
This year we have some New surprise characters from Disney who will help welcome your family into our magically festive Santa experience here at the Amber Springs Hotel in Gorey, Co. Wexford. We look forward to seeing you!
The Santa Experience lasts over an hour and includes:
- Festive time in our magical Christmas Dome
- Christmas story telling and picture taking
- Meeting Mrs Claus and Santa’s team of Elves
- Writing your Letter to Santa ready to deliver to the Village Post Office
- Board the Amber Express for a trip through the Christmas Forest
- Visit the Santa and Elves Village of North of Gorey Pole.
- Pop in to each house to see the Elves hard at work including Toy Shop, Post Office & lots more!
- Ending with a personal visit to Santa who gives each little visitor their own present.
There will be a number of super festive special Santa Train trips per day
Trains start Saturday, 25th November and Sunday, 26th November and then DAILY from the 1st of December!
There is a sensory train on Saturday, 2nd December.
There is no Santa train on Christmas Eve as Santa will have departed to start his travels!
Need to knows….