It’s an all NEW Santa Village at the Amber Springs
SANTA IS COMING….SANTA IS COMING…!
The Amber Springs has the best Santa visit in Ireland as voted by you… and now he has a NEW house in an all NEW village.
A trip to Santa builds memories that last a lifetime and the experience is as fun for the adults as it is for this kids.
We will help welcome your family into our magically festive Santa experience here at the Amber Springs Hotel in Gorey, Co. Wexford. We look forward to seeing you!
The Santa Experience lasts over an hour and includes:
- Festive time in our magical Christmas Dome
- Enjoy the aroma’s and tastes of hot chocolate, brownies and for mum & dad mulled wine
- Here all about the Snow Princess story telling and picture taking
- Meeting Mrs Claus and Santa’s team of Elves
- Writing your Letter to Santa ready to deliver to the Village Post Office
- Board the Amber Express for a trip NEW village
- Visit the Santa and Elves Village of North of Gorey Pole
- See the live crib in the heart of the village
- Don’t forget to get your gift of reindeer food to leave out at home on Christmas Eve…
- Pop in to each house to see the Elves hard at work including Toy Shop, Post Office & lots more!
- Ending with a personal visit to Santa who gives each little visitor their own present.
There will be a number of super festive special Santa Train trips per day
Trains start Saturday, 24th November and Sunday, 25th November and then DAILY from the 1st of December!
There is a sensory train on Saturday, 1st December.
There is no Santa train on Christmas Eve as Santa will have departed to start his travels!
Need to knows….